Saturday, 16 February 2013

Questionnaire graphs and answers

This shows the age of the people who answered my questionnaire

This question asks the audience if the genre of the video fits the music's genre

This question asks the audience there gender.

This question asks the audience what their normal music choices are.

The other questions were not multiple choice which meant I received an array of answers;
what could have been improved?
The answers I got back:
shakiness / the camera is shaky/ the amount of shots and variety/ the locations/ length of shots/ shaky shots/ I think some of the singing is not in sync/ lighting/ some of the transitions look messy.

Some of those answers are now not valid because the problem with syncing has now been resolved the rest are fair responses which show me that more time should have been spent on placing a larger variety of shots into the video.

What do you like most about the video?
The answers I got back:
The bit under the bridge/ The car was nice/ The police hat bit/ The car shots/ The singer/ The car revving as its going/ I liked the transitions and one shot in particular the shot where the rev counter dial overlaps a shot/ overlapping rev counter.

What would you like to have seen more of within the video?
The answers i got back:
Action/ More cars/ More narrative parts/ Effects/ Car scene/ more variety of shots/ More overlays

these all show me just how important it is to get every bit right the more that is right the less chance there is for the audience to get board and stop paying attention   

No comments:

Post a Comment